It's nice when some of your skills can be used by the Father where ever you go, even if it's to a foreign country. The pastor of the Hanoi International Fellowship learned thru the grapevine that I knew Quickbooks. He asked me if I could help them to organize the books, streamline reports and do some training with the office manager who does all the bill paying and entering of information on Quickbooks. A place for me to do something I love and be of service to our new fellowship. Of course, the answer was yes.
I started this week, going to the office a couple of mornings and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. It won't take me long to get things organized they way they want, but I'm happy to know that I can use my skills to be of service to them......and Him.
Amen! Prayers are with you.
ReplyDelete